Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yesterday was less than pleasing. I had a meltdown halfway through the day and I had alot to think about before Ben got home. 5 hours worth in fact.....but half of that time I had friends who were online for me to talk to.

I eventually took a walk from about 5pm-6pm and cooled down. I came back to Home Farm to find Ben already home. He evidentally didn't get to bed until 4am, and then had work yesterday morning so he was WELL tired by the time he got home.

We cuddled a bit, but I didn't really get to talk to him like I wanted to. So.....I saved that talk for another day(possibly today?) But to be honest I got REALLY depressed when he went to bed and I didn't talk to Ben. So I downed a scrumpy jack and took a walk (at 10:45) and got back at about 11pm, watched a movie and went to bed.

I know I'm being really vauge in this entry about what's bugging me, but *shrugs* I'll give you the full details some day. I just can't put it up here...now. So ask me about it later and I might tell. Just don't worry about me now, no harm...just my mind pulling riddles on me again.

That's it for now,

No comments: