Monday, July 6, 2009

THE DAY--A breakdown

Yesterday was fun and full of action--well for me at least.

THE TALK:
Ben and I had a talk. ^^ It made me happy cause I've now established the fact that A) Ben really does love me and B)He's afraid of being romantic with me becuase he knows I just have to leave eventually anyway. So...nice talk. Jenny is all better and not moody anymore. :D

THE KITTIES:
Basically since I've been here the russels have been telling me that one of their Cats had kittens but they never really knew where they were. Well, they FOUND the kittens and Ben and Kate took me to go see the kitties. First Ben did....We climbed behind this wall and up onto the roof of a barn or something and looked down towards a crack in the ajacent barn to see a little kitten poking it's head out of the fence.

I stayed up on the roof and talked to it for a while, then took this picture:
Yes I know, I'm weird...and I had some Cider that day already as well. Don't hate me cause I'm having fun and dancing on rooftops!

Then when Kate took me back to the kitties(for their 'tea' or dinner) she left me to see them after she put down food in a little bowl. The mother(Abbey) came out for food, then the little kittens followed as well. I feel really bad though because I went down to pet one of the little kittens (the one shown above actually) and I scared it. It feel backwards into a hole and scrambled back into the barn where all the kittens hide. I frightened the kitten. :( it's gonna be really hard to gain that kitten's trust back. :(

THE FRISKY ONE and THE LAZY ONE:
I took pictures of me and Ben just hanging out in his room, because he was making funny faces and making me laugh:
THE FIRE:
One of the things that is unusual for me is seeing Ben take out the trash....and burning it. Since they're on a farm and they work with alot of meet and stuff, dead meat and other stuffs gets really smelly so instead of having a regular trash collection they burn their trash out in the top of one of their lower feilds. Pictures....now:
THE END:
We had dinner as per usual and then watched The Water Boy on TV and went to bed. Now we're off to Birmingham for the day!

Ciao!
-Jenny Mac

No comments: