Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Day with the Puffs

Yesterday was quite fun. I woke up a little later than I expected too (10am instead of 9am) and messaged Adam who was in Tenbury. He said he'd come pick me up and we'd hang out. ^^ YAY! I don't have to sit bored all alone at home waiting for Ben to come home!

So Adam came over, then we drove back to Tenbury and I gave him some money for petrol and we filled up. We went to McDonalds for a bit for lunch, and then to Sainsbury's to visit Chris and get some food for later. While we were about town I took some pictures. Here's the gay bar that Adam DJs at on Saturday Nights:
When we were actually in Worchester we could pick up signal for Youthcomm radio so we listened to that as we drove about town.
Then we got to Adam and Chris' flat....I met their Polish flatmate who eats their expensive food (sadness :( probably explians why he's a bigger slobbier fellow....no consideration) and one of their neighbors who was really nice. She, the neighbor(I never caught her name), stayed over for a bit...we chatted, and Adam and I cleaned up parts of the house, until Adam and I had to go pick up Chris from work at 4pm.

We picked Chris up, drove back to their flat and had a laugh for a bit before dinner. Chris put his work hat on me:
He works in the bakery section of the super market and they have to wear these hats for hairnets it looks like.

Anyways....Chris made dinner for Adam, myself, the neighbor(who came over again for a bit), and himself.
(For the record it was REALLY REALLY HOT....and Adam just liked taking his shirt off and playing with soap bubbles and not washing dishes). Anyways, after dinner we talked, watch a bit of TV, then Adam went out to clean his car and I borrowed Adam's phone to ring Ben since it was about 6pm and he would be getting home about then.

I couldn't get a hold of Ben right away which made me sad cause I missed him, but then he rang back and I got to talk to him for a bit. I left him a note saying that I was out with Adam, but I thought I'd call to talk to him for a bit. He's not too talkative and I never know when he cares or not, but when I talked to him he sounded at least a little disappointed that I wasn't there for him to come home to. :/

After a while of mucking about Adam and Chris and I went down the road to see Chris' family. Chris' family was interesting.....he had a full house there. His 18 year old sister....and her boyfriend were there. Then there was his mum(nice lady), his dad(reminds me of Frank from Shameless), his littler sister (about 12-13 it looked like), his dad's best friend, and Chris's little brother (who's 8 years old). Quite an interesting group.

It was quite cute though and funny to hear...his little brother came up to me and asked, 'Are you the girl from Hannah Montana?' Which as confirmed the fact that I look like Emily Osment (the blond best friend on Hannah Montana as it were). It was an interesting little bit of yesterday.

Anyways, Chris said happy brithday to his mum. Chris' dad trying to help Adam with his broken windsheild whipers on Adam's car and I just mucked about until Adam had to leave for Youthcomm.

Adam took me with him to Youthcomm radio(his friday night radio spot) and had me on the show.
It was interesting to see the workings of Adam on the radio....when in the studio, but it was more of a talk show between him and 'Chris Swan' (the lady who looks after things there it seems). For a while now Adam and Chris has had this segment on the show called 'twitter update' where Chris comes in and reads out what people have posted on the www.twitter.com website. It's a bit of a shit segment because it turns into just Chris and Adam talking like they would in read life...just on the air.
Personally I liked it better when Adam's show was a dance music program and not a 'talk show'. :( But, it was fun to go into the studio, say something on the air and listen to about 4 dance tunes in the hour slot he has.
After Youthcomm, we went to the flat again for a bit, had a pint with Chris, then I got my stuff and then Adam started the car to drive me home again. It was about 10pm-ish when we left and I called Ben to let him know we were on our way. He was going to bed, which of course made me sad again because that means I wouldn't get to see him for 48 hours straight. :(

So, i had another cider and eat my feelings through tea biscuts that I'd bought earlier. Adam talked to me about Ben and other stuff on the drive home, and we took the long way around cuase I didn't want to go home to no Ben when I really needed a cuddle. Eventually, Adam needed to stop along the way and have a ciggy, so we sat in the parked car for a bit and he held me until I felt better. Gay best friends are always good for comfort. Yay Adam.

When I got home it was really hard manuvering in the house since it was dark and I didn't want to wake anyone, but fortunately someone left the back light on for me and I got into the house and into bed alright.

--------------------------------------------------
I had a few weird dreams that night.
1-I had a dream that I got home and Ben was coming out of his downstairs room, fully awake, walks towards me, gives me a hug and suggested that I sleep in his bed with him, so we could just fall asleep next to each other, cuddling.
2-i had another dream that Adam and Chris weren't going to Corwall this weekend so they called Ben's mobile, which I had for some odd reason, and wanted me to go clubbing. But then I fell asleep on the couch/sofa waiting for them to come pick me up.

That's all for now.
-JM

No comments: