Tuesday, June 30, 2009

20/20 Ben vision brought to you by Jenny

Yesterday was quite fun and full of surprises. I got up around 10 or 11am to find Ben already up. He seemed tired and just sulky....and he was, tired at least. But then time passed and he said he was gonna take a shower and trudged off. But when he came back from his shower like 10 minutes ater he was smirky and very cute. Very affectionate, cuddling little muppet. ^^ awwwwwwww SO CUTE was he. It was pretty much like that for the rest of the day.

We went outside for a bit and passed the soccer/football around. Then Tang started playing with us. So then it because the cute little game of Tang vs. Ben.
So that's Ben playing football with the dogs. SOOOOOOOO adorable to see in person. After that Ben took off his shirt and just jumped into the pool with his shorts on. I thought he was just jumping in, jumping out because it got hot outside, but no....he kept swimming about and spashing in my direction (finally asking after about 10 minutes, 'Are you gonna come in?' and spashed me again). I asked him if that was his way of telling me 'GET IN THE POOL!' and he said yes, so I went inside, got my swim suit on, got a few towels for us and quite literally jumped into the pool to join him.
The rest of the afternoon was spent playing in the pool, practicing my goal-keeper moves and watching the dogs wander around. Jakie even took a little swim of his own...in the pond in the garden. haha
Anyway...
That's all folks!
-JM

No comments: