Monday, June 29, 2009

Reconciliation

Everything is fine withe Ben and me now. Cuddles and kisses and lovey dovey-ness restored. ^^

We spent a good deal of yesterday watching football (soccer) on TV. We watch part of Spain vs. South Africa which wasn't very interesting. The mosre interesting game was America vs. Brazil. Brazil won--hahahah YAY! USA didn't have really good forewards, but great defenders which made for an interesting game. ^^

As well I don't know football very well, I kept asking questions and Ben kept giving me answers. We also shared storeis of our past footballer days. Ben said that there's a party coming up at one of his friend's house...where they usually play football....and that I'll replace Issy in goal because she isn't very good. I don't know how well THAT'S gonna work out...hopefully well, but still, I haven't played in about 9 or 10 years.

What else....dinner was late, so we stayed up later. But then we had Berries and cream (which is REALLY GOOD) for dessert, watched TV in Ben's downstairs playroom and then I heard a kitty outside so I brought it in and cuddled it. Smokey was the kitty's name--it was so cute and cuddly. ^^ And it licked out the bottom of my dessert bowl to get all the left over cream. CUTE kitty. Anyways...

that's all for the update today.
-JM

No comments: