Sunday, June 21, 2009

We've got an awful lot of planning to do

Let me just clear up something about my last blog....I wasn't bummed/upset/etc. I was just pointing out cruel irony. I'm fine honestly.I just felt bad that I didn't have anything new and exciting to report....much like today.

After Ben got home from work yesterday we ate dinner and watched TV afterwards, as per usual. Wedding Crashers was on so we watched that. Good flick. Ben was cuddly again which makes me happy. ^^ I like cuddling and watching TV; it's a good pasttime.

Ben and I both slept in today. We're gonna plan more trips later. I think besides London there's only about 4 places (towns really) I want to Visit: Brum(Birmingham), Cardiff, Notttingham and Wessex. And then there's a Cathedral close to Ben's house that I wanna see...and go into town and find some old 2nd hand shops. ^^

Other than that all I really want to do is hang out with Ben and his friends (meet the rest of them...and hang out with Adam some more) and go clubbing, pubbing and just plain hang out like a local. I can do that.


More British-isms/news/discoveries:
-What we call Hot Chocolate then call Drinking Chocolate
-I had to explain what a S'more is...and upon explaining it I discovered they don't have graham crackers here. So now I'm on a mission to discover the equvilant of a graham cracker in the UK
-Soccer Cleats are called Football BOOTS. Ben laughed at me when I said Cleat.
-It doesn't rain as much as it drizzles here. :(
-I didn't realize until it was in the paper but a few days ago there was a big fire in Herefordshire. If Ben had work that day....yeah he wouldn't have been able to go because the street where he works was blocked or something.

No comments: