Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Time to Think....And A Time to Drink

My walk yesterday went well. It stopped raining when I went out...only a few sprinkles here and there.I walked along the road past Ben's neighbors...about 15-20minutes down the right side of the street, then walked back left towards Home Farm again. Nothing too much to see. I saw more hills and a few cars passed me(that was scary). I did see this too....
I know that it's there for when the roads get iced up, but I found it interesting that it's there all year round. *shrugs* dunno....

After that I came home, looked up some news stories about Michael Jackson's death, watched some TV and waiting for Ben to come home. The day went by rather quick...which is actually really good for me because it's less time that I have sitting around being bored and missing Ben. It's kinda sad, but interesting to think of at the same time, that I've become sort of dependent upon Ben for levels of happiness. I'm not saying I'm MISERABLE when he's not around and that I need to be with him ALL the time, but it's nice to know that when he's around, I'm happier.

I'm especially happy when he is how he was last night. Lately he's been showing more affection towards me and I likes it ^^. He'll give me kisses sporadically (where as he didn't at all and I was the only one giving kisses on the cheek every now and again), and cuddle me and whatnot. I like it. It helps me cope with the fact that he's not very communicative and doesn't say bluntly what he feels...with him showing affection I at least get an idea that he doesn't hate me or I'm bugging him.

I have a theory....Ben said to me the other day that he's afraid of getting in too deep with me and get all romantic because I have to leave sooner or later. --Well, why did I even come here in the first place if my own boyfriend wasn't going to be all lovey-dovey with me? :( Well since that 'talk' he's been showing more affection so I'm guessing he's let up on that idea. My point is....yes, i'm only here for a short while, but why not make the most of it instead of fighting against it and being miserable in the mean time?

-Jenny Mac

BY THE WAY! These photos are late, but its me after my first drinking endeavor....
hehehe Jenny likes her Perry.


I look evil XD

1 comment:

The Mcclellan's said...

Jenny sounds like you are doing tons of new things and getting to see some beautiful country. Im going to be totally honest with you, you should make day trips while he's at work. Wake up early and hitch a ride with him and jump on the train and go see some castles or other parts or England for the day. I just dont want you to look back at this trip and regret it because you hung out on his farm the whole vacation. Even better should pack up and take the train to Paris for a couple of days you could totally find a hostile to stay in or maybe that girl that served her mission in England you could go stay with her for a few days. Just think about it I want you to have fun and see things not just sitting around doing nothing. Please take my advice, you deserve to go out and have fun. Love you tons Annie