Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick Update then we're OFF the Cardiff!

So, me being me I told Ben that we should leave here by 9 to go to Cardiff, but I slept in until 8:50am. oy vey. So I'm gonna make this short.

Ben took my shopping yesterday in a proper shopping district in Wo'ster (as they pronounce it here). Shopping was fun. We went into a Music and Movie store called HMF I think...I don't remember it's some acronym thingy. I wanted to buy seriously about 6 DVDs there but knowing the whole region code difference on DVDs...it wouldn't do me any good if I brought home british DVDs.

I did however go into another store and buy a beanie/hat just like Ben's. I REALLY like his hat so I got myself a black one. ^^ You're probably be seeing me in that a whole lot in future days(or at least back home...I probably won't wear it when he's wearing it--too cutesy matchy matchy URG! *sicks*).

Then we went grocery shopping. He shopped. I paid. ^^ I got stuff to make s'mores too...sort of. I had to get some OTHER chocolate and the marshmellows were interestingly thicker than ours. But the Rich TEa Biscuts I used were pretty close to graham crackers. ^^ Ben tried one and just went 'it was okay'. That's alright with me--I still LOVE SMORES! ^^

That's all for yesterday's update. I'm late to get on the road! Tell you all about Cardiff tomorrow!
-JM

No comments: