Monday, June 8, 2009

IT'S GREEN!!!!

Quick update (hopefully, with Ben watching close by probably being bored watching me type ^^):

Plane ride was REALLY long. After about 5 hrs I was thinking, "when is this gonna be over? ... oh right, 5 more hours."

Watch He#s Just Not That Into You in French (don't ask why) and The Reader (really sad), so that kept me occupied for a while. There was also this cool Polish guy I sat next to(him in the isle, me in window seat :D). He was coming back from E3, a gaming convention in LA. He seemed pretty nice and there wasn't really any awkward plane talk so that was good.

When the flight got into it's last about 30mins, and we came down from cloud coverage I first saw England and reacted thusly: "IT'S GREEN! AND CLOUDY! AND GREEN! AND THERE'S COWS! AND LITTLE HOUSES! I BLOODY LOVE IT!!!"

Customs sucked going through. But it was all worth it to see Ben and his mum standing by at arrivals. Big hug (no kiss mum....don't fret...yet haha) and then we were off.

Long drive. LOVED the green all along the way...but jet lag started getting to me. I didn't sleep on the plane (physically couldn't) so as of now I am running on 24hrs without sleep....awesome. And I've been falling asleep on Ben the last like 4 hours we've been watching tele. Yeah, I know...sleep needs to come soon....a few more hours. haha

Love you all who are reading (mum +)
-Jenny Mac

P.S. House is lovely. Ben loved his jersey. and there are puppies who love me and kitties i'll acost later. hehe

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Now that Day 1 is done with all the boring, long, and tedious traveling, I'm sure it'll all be good from here on out. Mum & Papi

Anonymous said...

Dang Girl I am so happy for you and so jealous at the same time!!!! Keep me updated and explore everything!!!! And tell Ben I said hi....(and to take good care of my girl!) :)
luv,
Dani
p.s. I got improv Captain and Thespian Prez!!