Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm getting used to doing things around here. I know where things are in the kitchen, enough to make something of it. oh! but Ben is so cute cause he cooks for me. I feel kind of awkward just standing around doing the lesser part of just setting the table while he tries to fry some 'veggie burgers'(yeah, those were epic fail burgers...but really good contents. And with pasta! Yum yum! too bad they kept falling apart while cooking hahaha).

I'm comfortable (I think) taking showers in a strangers house(so far), but we'll see as it goes on. So far, no one's been around when I've showered (I don't think).

Anyways, yesterday Ben and I took the muppets(the dogs) out for a walk. We went down to the river and the lake and he took me on this grand adventure(well he didn't think it was so grand, but I did). I love bodies of water and forests and such...he showed me all the things I couldn't have drempt up this place to be. Then we went back up to the farm and in and around "The Wood" (hehe) back through one of the sheep feilds and then home again.

No comments: