Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spa Day

Quick blog...internet connection at the Dam Barn has been wonky today.

James took me to Wye Leisure for my massage today. The treatment were alright....although I don't know why they couldn't do it last week like planned because there was only one girl there doing all the treatments. Anyway....

the massage was relaxing, and it tickled a bit at some points because her hands were doing a very light massage. Then there was a facial which was nice, and a mask that got left on. Then she did my nails....and that was a bit weird.

I'm used to having my nails done this way(and I don't have them very often): nails filed, cuticles cut, cleaned, then nails painted. She just sanitized them, filed them, painted them...and then sprayed something else on that 'supposedly' makes the polish dry quicker...but what I don't understand is...if you put something wet on your nails, then spray moisture on to them...they're not gonna dry quicker. anyway...it was just weird, and the only reason i like my nails getting done is because my cuticles get trimmed and tidied---that's what makes my little fingernails and toenails seem prettier and neatier
.

Anyway....after that James and I went to a pub...wasn't really that good of food. James and I could keep picking things about the place that were bad or wrong. But...i had some steak, mushroom and ale pie which was okay and it was what i wanted to eat for lunch so...win.

The the rest of the day we just chilled out at home. We watched 'The Book of Eli', and ate dinner, chilled out with the family.

No comments: