Sunday, January 9, 2011

'Cause you had a bad day....'

yep. It's that time again. Weepy Moopy Jenny. ......Jenny hasn't had a very good day. Here's the quick summary:

-breakfast=great!
-james watch football match
-I left him in the living room to go upstairs and watch tv cause i didn't feel like watching that match.
-i ate lunch and watched tv with james
-then he ate lunch and watched tv with me
-i made some rocky road candy minus the peanuts (cause tony doesn't like them and I promised I'd make him some w/o peanuts after the new year)....but they're really crappy without peanuts
-didn't see James for much of the rest of the day cause he was figuring out things for our Ireland trip and I just was up in our room lazing about watching tv.

and then.....throughout the entire day were the things that annoyed me. James told me before I came over that his siblings would be okay for the first week or so because i'm seen as a guest in the house...but as the days go by, i'll just be another normal face in the house so they won't be on their 'best behavior' anymore. well, this week has been that week and i've noticed little things that annoy me about the vidler boys.

Opinions:

Harry-stubborn, lazy, only thinks about his well being, slow and stupid(I'm not joking....he's not the quickest fox in the woods. he's slower to everyone else in this house when it comes to wit and intelligence.

Sam-stubborn, lazy, attention seeker.

tony-Anger management issues, spoiled rotten.

Alice--mothers her children too much because she's compensating for not being there for James and John when they were younger(because she worked all the time). still sweet, but she's like my grandmother...most of her children walk all over her and take her for granted.

James Sr.--loves me, still a bit shy and distant(but that's just the type of person he is), takes the mick out of me more which means he's accepted me. :)

My James--love him still more and more

that's mostly it.....except me gripeing about what little things annoyed me today(no one cleaning up their cooking, dishes pilled high in the kitch--literally--, people leaving the milk out, tony yelling and ordering his mum to do things for him, Sam having the TV way to loud, not being able to get a nap in because people are always yelling, Harry playing on his X-box and making the internet short out because the amount of bandwidth used on his xbox doesn't allow anyone else to be online....and the fact that James and I were apart most of the day made me feel a bit alienated since I was having a bad day and didn't have anyone to cuddle.....those sorts of things).

Tomorrow (well today really), we leave for Ireland....and i might not be able to blog the next 2 days, until we get to Dublin where some wi-fi is....we'll see. Until then......

No comments: