Saturday, January 8, 2011

All About Alice

Today James and I were woken up by his mother. Alice wanted James to drive her into town to her appointment at the lens/glasses place for an eye examination or something. So, we got up, got ready within like 15 minutes and drove into town.

Sam hitched a ride as well, and Tony doesn't go anywhere without mummy on the weekends, so....in total, we had a noisy car full of Vidlers. It was VERY loud and VERY annoying. I tried to keep the peace and shut people up (Mostly Sam fighting with his mum about giving him money) so that James could drive without any bickering.

Once in town, we seperated from the rest of the family, then James and I went to the barber to get his hair cut. He's been wanting to get his hair cut before Christmas and his barber has been closed; it finally was open, so we decided to go in.

After that, we went home, watched Sherlock Holmes on TV, (by this time his mum and Tony had taken the bus back home) made some fish n chips for lunch....and then I went upstairs to take a nap. Like an hour or two later, James came upstairs to see me. He said that his mum was going to book a slot to have grocery shopping delivered, but couldn't get one, so she wanted to be taken out shopping. So.....James and I took her into town again for shopping.

It took us a good hour and a half, wandering up and down the isles before we had a huge trolley full of food.

And when we got home, I cooked dinner.....Salmon(with Butter and lemon), Rice, and broccolli. It was okay, but not as good as mum's....AND i forgot to look for Salmon without bones.....so that was a challenge for me to eat. :( I hate little tiny bones. :(

No comments: