Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday indoors

Today, had a massive lay in, until noon ish. Then had breakfast, watched some TV, then went into town with James. James had to drop his brother off in town so he could go to Tennis.....then alice and Tony hitched a ride as well because Alice needed to return something in town. So....once again we had a full car, full of noisy Vidlers.

We didn't stay very long, but we stayed so that James could go buy a new toothbrush and that way we'd kill time waiting for his mum.

Um...after we got home we watched the movie 'Milk' which we recorded off Tv previously this week, had some lunch, and watched more Tv.

Later, I had a bath and used this new kit(that Alice gave me) to pamper my nails. It had all the tools I like...the tool to push back my cuticles, the tool to cut and trim my cuticles, as well as nail clippers and a nail file. It's a great kit and it worked really well; my nails look neater when they're been trimmed and today is no exception.

Yeah....i know, as reading goes it seems like it's been a boring day, but it's alright. I don't mind taking it easy after a day of going out to far off places like Warwick.

No comments: