Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Hangover (not really though)

Nope, no hang over for me.... :P but Russ did look a little worse for wear this morning. :P He definately had a hangover. James was fine...still sort of drunk at 8am when we woke up(tell you about that in a sec). And Chris was completely fine because he paces his drinking ALOT, almost too much actually. Takes him an hour to down 1 pint. I was quite proud of myself--I didn't spew and I didn't get a hangover. I felt completely fine this morning...so good in fact that after brunch, I started drinking again. What? I was thirsty!

In any case.....
Today has been the real chill/recover day...but more hilarity ensued before then. (some people might want to stop reading this next bit due to the mature content).

Monroe...the little 14 year old that we put to bed last night, temporarily went missing. I woke up and heard the TV on in Sam's room....the door was open so I walked in to tell him to turn it down and what did I find? TV on, but no boys in the bed. I look over into Harry's side of the bedroom and see Sam sleeping in harry's bed(Harry was out at a friends house, so his room was up for grabs). Then I think, "WTF Where is monroe?". I look in the bathroom, not there....the kicthen, not there.....the living room where Chris and Russ were sleeping, not there. By this time James had gotten up to get a glass of water and he looked in the downstairs bathroom and as soon as we open the door, Monroe's head falls out. He's passed out on the floor of the bogs and completely asleep. James tried to get Monroe to get up and go back to sleep but Monroe wouldn't move. So I bend down next to him and started talking to him saying "are you okay? I bet it'd be nicer to sleep in a warm bed." at this, Monroe (who apparently had a major crush on me) started to stir, then proceeded to put his hands down his pants and touch himself. .....so we just left him there and went back up to bed.

-------------

James and I actually woke up around 1:30pm, saw the others up, had a cup of tea all around, we chatted about how epic last night was and all the hilarious things that happened during the evening when others were asleep. Then Russell suggested that we have pancakes for breakfast (he's seriously OBSESSED with American Fluffy Pancakes...as opposed to crepes which are normally called pancakes over here).

We needed some more eggs and milk so James and I drove to Ross, and got some more supplies in Spar (kind of like a 7-11) and headed back home. James made us a full English Breakfast because I didn't want pancakes, whilst I made about 25-30 pancakes for the rest of the boys: Tony, Monroe, Sam, Chris and Russ. We ended up actually eating at like half 3 though, and then at around 5, Russell and Chris left.

James and I watched TV and cuddled for a while until dinner, we made ourselves Fish n' Chips with Mushy Peas (and I had another Magner's Irish Cider that was left over from last night's festivities--it was like having a pub meal in the comfort of my home....because i do consider The Dam Barn my home as well as California).

Now James and I are about to settle in and watch a few movies before bed. Right now we'll be watching "Youth in Revolt", the first film we saw in Cinema together. :)

No comments: