Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A day in Brum (Birmingham)

After playing massive amounts of beer pong last night, James and I couldn't be bothered to finish watching Inception with the family, so we headed up to bed and crashed.

This morning we slept til like 11, then got up, got ready and headed out to Birmingham to do some 'January Sales Shopping'...the shopping sales after Christmas.

Coming into Birmingham was a nightmare in traffic. Absolutely horrible. And it didn't help that James was massively tired as well. I tought he would just 'wake up' from being sleepy, but he never did and poor James had to endure me dragging him about shopping for 3 hours. I apologized, but I did treat him right.

We went to Woktastic, this sushi bar, which was FANTASTIC!, and I paid for everything including James' meal and beer.




OMG it's so goooooooood.

The Conveyer belt of sushi, that takes 2 minutes to go round and round.

"The Bull Ring", where we went shopping (which actually was the same place Russell and I went shopping in the summer last year), was PACKED! It was so full we could barely move around; it was worse than our mall being packed at Christmas....and this place was HUGE--3 stories and bigger in length than our Westfeild mall. Still, James bore with me and shopped.
We went to a bunch of places just browsing around, but I bought a jumper at a shop called 'Next', and then I bought some stockings and a book from 'Ann Summers', which is like our 'Victoria Secret'. And after shopping, before we got back to the car I bought James a large Mocha, coffee so he could wake up.
When we got home we chilled for a bit, watched some Treasure Planet, and played some more beer pong before watching some TV and heading to bed.
Tomorrow we have some good stuff in store....meeting Russell to go see Tron at the cinema. Tell you all about it tomorrow! Goodnight!

No comments: