Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Relax Day

Last Night after '500 Days of Summer' James and I watched 'Kick-Ass'. I fell asleep halfway through the movie, but woke up around the end of it. Then James went down stairs for a bit, but he came back and cuddled me to sleep.

We had a nice lay in until 11 or 12 this morning, then James made me breakfast and we discussed where we wanted to go. We decided to go to Tintern Abbey, which is this old ruined church in Wales.


When we got there, though, it was closed due to all the ice and slush around the castle. It was seen as unfit to wander about.

So, instead James and I wandered around a nearby Welsh town, Monmouth.

We found a pharmacy to get some pills and supplements that I wanted and visited a coffee shop call Costa, kind of like our Starbuck but more quaint and European. After that we went to the store to pick up some groceries so I could cook for the family.


We saw a pub called 'Robin Hood'. SO COOL!

The old Gatehouse in Monmouth.

A Frozen part of the river Wye. ....with cones stuck into it. :P


Help Help! I'm being attacked by killer ducks!

We found a pharmacy to get some pills and supplements that I wanted and visited a coffee shop call Costa, kind of like our Starbuck but more quaint and European. After that we went to the store to pick up some groceries so I could cook for the family.

We got home, relaxed for a bit, then I began cooking. I cooked Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Since I'm not used to the Vidler's kitchen(electric stove instead of gas, that sort of thing) the noodles were overcooked (cause I never saw them ACTUALLY boil), the chicken was different(Cause James cooked them, not my mom's way of cooking them that I'm used to), and the Sauce was thicker since I used Double Cream. But overall it was alright. The only thing really didn't mess up was broccoli. Meh, it was okay but the Vidlers liked it at least.

After dinner, James had his Chelsea Football match to watch. I didn't feel much for watching a football match so I went upstairs and had a nice long bath--Epsom salts, body scrub, coconut lotion….the good stuff that James gave me for Christmas. I sat up in the hot bath for a good house relaxing, and drinking some Smirnoff to relax. It worked; I felt good and relaxed. It even got too hot in the bath for me, so I opened up the window a bit and let the cool winter air come in. It felt really nice.

After my bath I went downstairs and found James upset over the game, his team was losing. :( After that I tried relaxing him for a bit, then I taught him and Sam how to play the American Game 'Beer Pong'.


James and I played a game, then James and Sam played a game, then Sam and I played a game. It was quite funny watching Sam play because he's young and hasn't drank much in a short period of time before. I got completely drunk, because I had a whole litre of Smirnoff then 2 bottles of Cider and some Malibu, but I felt niiice, A nice, relaxing , care free night. :)
Now we're all watching Inception, but I'll soon be off to bed. See you all tomorrow!

No comments: