Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cini-Day

Sorry about not posting a blog yesterday, we had problems connecting to the internet because Harry's always on his Mac, which buggers up everything. ….you'll just get 2 short blogs today.


So, yesterday James and I went into Worcester to meet up with Russell and Chris Norton(another friend I met LONG time ago at a house party I went to in England 2 summers ago--he's gotten effing TALL! He's like a tree now, I sware...anyway....).

Before we left, we got ready, took a shower, and while James was in the shower, Harry stole James' Sat Nav and left the house. He didn't wait for James to get out of the shower, he just took it and left. So, we had to call Harry, and make him bring back the Sat Nav, because we needed it to travel to Worcester because James wouldn't otherwise know where he was going.

Harry dropped off the Sat Nav at the hotel, so we picked it up there (after James made up a nice Full English Breakfast), and we were on our way to Worcester. We got there early, found parking right away, so we just wandered about for a hour before meeting up with Chris and Russ at the Cinema. We got tickets to see Tron,for later on, then we went to Weatherspoons, had a drink and some food.
Here's Russell and Chris having an arm wrestling contest in 'Spoons':


I paid for lunch, James paid for the Cinema, and Russ paid for his and Chris' stuff. I think it was a fair cop. :) Oh….and James paid for popcorn, whist I snuck in candy. Good deal :P

Tron was okay, but the kind of cool thing is that we saw it in 3D, which I've never seen anything 3D before, so it was an entirely new experience for me.

When we got home we had some dinner, and watched Holiday Inn, which I think James liked. Probably not as much as White Christmas(James did really liked Danny Kaye), but there were a few laugh out loud moments for him (ie: when the cars get stuck in the lake on purpose).

Well, don't know what we'll get up to today, but I'll let you know about it later.

No comments: