Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Vidler Boys

This morning I woke up at like 6am, which is strange for me, but it was good because James had to get up to do the pipe cleaning at 8am at the hotel. When he went in to work, I came with him and wandered about town doing some more shopping. I went to the grocery store, looked at things in the local market square and I even got another Christmas present for James (tehehe, yes James, I'm a sneaky girl and I'm spoiling you).


When we came home we had a nice brunch then took a nap. We did plan on going out to see some sites around Ross but I fell asleep...yet again. See, this is what happens when I wake up early.


After our nap(James had one too), we chilled around the house and then went to dinner with James' dad. It was nice having dinner with James Sr.; he's nice to talk to, more personalable than I thought. And the place was very nice--good food, nice place. james and I had a drink waiting for James Sr. then he joined us in the bar and soon after we went into the resturaunt and had a lovely meal.


We came home and watched TV in the living room with the rest of the family. I tell you these boys are MAD and they argue about the most stupid thing: the forecast tomorrow is snow, so they were checking the weather channel......I have NEVER seen 3 boys argue about the weather before. It's absolutely hilarious.


Tony came up James' room so they could look at Toys-R-Us online and make up his Christmas list for "Santy"--Santa. :) ADORABLE. <3>

We'll see how tomorrow turns out. If it snows us in, I'm gonna wrap presents. If we can still drive somewhere we'll go to Clearwell Caves, which are these underground cave maze that apparently is always 50*C no matter what the weather on topside is like.

SOME NEW ENGLISH DISCOVERIES:

*James + 1 bottle of wine to himself = hilarious, but then he snores and hogs the bed.

*My new favorite thing: TCP. It's like an antiseptic to clean and heal wounds, like Neosporin except it's a liquid you delude in hot water....AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS! :)


No comments: