Sunday, December 12, 2010

Friday/Saturday

Friday I went to Disneyland with my parents before heading off on my flight.



Turns out that it was a bad idea to be staying out late Thursday night with friends, get 5 hours of sleep, go to Disneyland all day, and not get any real rest until 10pm. oy vey!


I got some sleep on the plane....the good way. There were 2 seats next to me that had NO ONE in them, so once we took off, I spread out among them and did my best to sleep through the entire flight. The in flight entertainment was great to--it was DVR so you could fast forward or pause anything you wanted.


My plane was named "Miss behavin'". Oy Virgin Airways....I love you. :) Good stuff.



Once the plane landed, I lugged my 3 heavy suitcases, purse, and coat through arrivals and there, waiting for me was my James. :) It made me very happy to see him once again. After catching my breathe (from lugging those heavy suitcases around), I was able to give him a 'proper' hello. Then it was off to the center of London.

We dropped our bags off at our Hotel in North Ealing, then heading into the center of London to go get food. We went to The Rose & Crown pub(one of many named 'rose & crown' in England). Good fish and chips and finally able to drink a legal pint. ;)
Then we went to Hyde Park for a bit because they have a Winter Carnival going on this month. Huge carnival games and everything. Here's one picture I took while walking through the carnival.
We plan on hitting it up again tomorrow. SO that's it for now.

No comments: