Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow, snow and more snow.

Still snowing. For most of the day it wasn't snowing, but there was still left over snow on the ground. Then about 3ish it started snowing for a bit. So......we've gained another inch or two of snow today on top of the snow that came to us yesterday.

Hopefully the snow will let up tomorrow so we can finish up our Christmas shopping. But, if not, then we'll just stay home again and I'll probably bake some christmas sweeties for the family.
I'm feeling better today, sickies wise, and Alice seems to be getting her voice back (although it doesn't help her to be running around in the snow or talking while she's got a sore throat). The Ibprofen that James and I went into town to get last night is helping loads, but we're running out quickly. I really hope the snow lets up tomorrow so we can go into town and get supplies. :/

Anyway, on to today!
James and I slept in for quite a bit. We watched Secret Window last night, then i was feeling peckish so I went to sleep and James went down to watch TV for and hour and joined me. I had a nightmare inbetween going to bed and James coming to bed, but I can't remember what exactly it was. All I can remember was that I was glad to see James crawling into bed next to me, cause I knew in the real world that he's safe.

We got up, had a bit of Breaky(breakfast), and watched the tail end of Spirited Away, then The Nightmare Before Christmas, both on television.
Then we had a snack and took Tilly out in the snow to play for a bit.
We chilled out for a bit. We watched another movie, Equillibrium starring Christian Bale, and then James made us some dinner.....
Meanwhile, I played with Tony for a bit. Tony LOVES his walkie-talkies. We played on them for quite a bit, wandering into different parts of the house and speaking to each other. I taught him code words like "What's your 20?" ("what's your location"), "over and out", "rodger" and things of that nature.
That's mostly all the news I have to report. I'm bonding more with Sam and Tony. I'm trying to make Alice rest and kind of take care of the 'motherly' things so she doesn't have to worry, but she's stubborn; she thinks she can still take care of 4 boys and do things around the house, including going outside to feed the birds as she always does, all while being sick and basically coughing up her lungs. She's ridiculous but there's no use fighting a mother. james' dad still loves me. He dropped off Sam this morning(Sam had to stay over in the hotel the last few days cause it was snowing and Sam stayed the weekend cause he had shifts at the hotel), and James Sr. said hi to me straight away. :) And Harry.....Harry I can't stand. he's definately the Vidler I don't get along with. I had to give him a bollocking(a stern talking to) today: he asked his mum, who's still REALLY sick, if she could make custard for him cause he doesn't know how to make it. He knows how to cook, he cooks all the time for the family when my James isn't there...if he doesn't know how to make something, make something else. Don't get your sick mother get up and make it for you. If you really want it just ask her, or James, another chef. I was so pissed off at him. He's more lazy than I thought and inconsiderate of others. Another thing he does is he makes himself dinner, but not for anyone else. And if he DOES make more food for others to have he plates his portion but doesn't tell anyone else that food is ready for them. I'm not gonna get along with Harry. bloody potter.
Anyways I'll stop ranting now. I've done quite enough. Good day.

No comments: