Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sick Day

Last night James and I watched White Christmas, which James liked...at least alot more than Singing in the Rain. He found Danny Kaye very amusing. :) I enjoyed watching him watch white Christmas, a tradition in my family around the holidays. We even had a little dance around the kitchen while I sung "The best things...happen while your dancing..." and tried to teach James basic steps.

Anyway, I'm still not feeling well today, and we couldn't really go anywhere since the snow hasn't melted yet, so.....today was full of alot of sleep and laying about the house.

I've slept most of the day, and took a nice soothing bath this morning; James gave me a massage and we watched Psych on TV and a few movies, "Snatch" and "Fear & Loathing in Los Vegas"

My throat has been less sore when I've been taking ibprofen, which I have, but I've been having hot/cold flashes and nausea. I'm hoping it, like the snow, will clear tomorrow so I can get out and do some christmas shopping with James (he still needs to get presents for his family). Hopefully we'll get on to doing that tomorrow....if not, I guess another day of rest for me.

No comments: