Friday, June 19, 2009

Thinking--the worst pasttime--it gets you into trouble

Nothing new and exciting to report about yesterday and (so far) today. Yesterday just sat around with Ben watching TV and such. Today, Ben's at work so I've been watching movies online on his laptop ('Confessions of a Shopaholic' and 'How to Lose Friends & Alienate People').

Allow me to vent for a brief moment. I find that typing out my feelings in a public domain (whether anyone reads it or not) helps me to remain calm in real life.

I've been a bit mopey lately. I've been thinking alot about love. Do I love Ben? Do I love someone else? Someone British? Someone American? Someone anywhere else but here? How does one tell if they are in love? I've heard many definitions of what love is and how it should feel (mostly from movies and books and songs and poems), but which is the true tell-tale sign of true love? I do not know. I can only ponder and wish that it will be made known to me in time.

No comments: