Monday, June 15, 2009

All About Town



Yesterday Ben took me on a drive(with me insisting "Let's GO somewhere! Show me your town or something") through his town and around another town. It was quite fun. He drove past places and told me 'theres where I played rugby', 'that's my work', etc. It was nice to know those little rural bits of knowledge that only he would know and share about his town. Quite lovely really.



I stole Ben's Hat for the picture above. ^^ I think it suits me in a way. I like the oh so bohemien type look. But it looks SOOOOOO much better on him. He's got nice hair, but he's even sexier with his hat on. *sqweeeeeeeeeee* Yeah....I'll stop fan girling now. :(



Ben took me to Clee Hill First, which was Great Great fun. ^^ It's This HUGE hill(or rather lumps and mounds that make hills and oh so nice scenery). That's where Ben and Adam filmed their famous 'Man Eating Sheep' video on youtube.


It was really nice and peaceful up there and quite fun to run up and down hills as well...and having Ben tell me to stay away from the 'man eating sheep' (Me: But they're MAN eating sheep. I'm a woman so I'll be okay. *Cheeky Grin*)

After Clee Hill we went to Ludlow and wandered around. It was a Sunday so shops closed early and we were wandering around for a while trying to find a store open so we could find drinks. It was California hot yesterday, which was weird but nice. A bit of home brought to the Shire for me. :) Yeah...we walked alot, saw places, that's pretty much summing up yesterday.

Well, we're off to Warwick today! I'll blog about it all later.

Bye!
-Jenny

No comments: