Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hereford for the last time...for a while

Last night was rough....because of the tour we ent on yesterday and me being spooked to go to sleep.....I couldn't get to sleep until about 4:30-5am...and then I woke up multiple times and could barely get back to sleep. It was only when I turned on the light and started playing music on my laptop lightly that I was able to attempt to get back to sleep. It was not a pleasant experience. Plus James was WAY too tired and almost immediately went to sleep so I didn't even have him to keep me company. yeaaaaaa....

Anyway, this morning/afternoon James and went to Hereford to meet up with Russell for lunch or a drink or something. We ended up wandering around Hereford and going to 2 pubs, then went to Whetherspoons for lunch. Then after that Russ came back to The Dam Barn, we got a snack, then went out to another pub before retiring back to the house to play Snooker, play on the PS3, and watch Scott Pilgrim.

Good times...good times....


No comments: