Thursday, January 27, 2011

Almost back home :-/

Today...got up, I made myself and the boys a full English, hung out with Russell for a bit, then James and I went down to the river for a walk. We walked along side the river and through part of the forest next to the River. The cool part about the walk is that we saw a pack of deer (like 10-20 of them) running through the forest as we were going through it. Unfortunately, my camera battery died at that point so I wasn't able to get any good pictures, but it was a nice site.





After coming back to the house, after our walk, James and I chilled out for a few hours before going out to dinner. Since it was my 2nd to last night here, and the hotel wouldn't be busy(cause it's a weeknight in winter, not much business) we decided to have one last family dinner, before I had to go, at the hotel. It was a nice dinner and i even tried out one of the hotel's new cocktails. PLus it's always nice to talk to James Sr. He always has an interesting perspective on things and he's a smart individual.
After dinner James and I went home and watch the new UK Skins. It's alright so far. I can't wait to get to know all these new characters. :) Only thing is...I can't watch future episodes on telly since i'll be back in america. :(
Only another day and a bit to go till i'm home....I'm excited to see friends and family, but I'm sad about leaving James and putting my life in England on hold. :(

No comments: