Friday, March 10, 2017

What do you call being back from hiatus?

Hello lovely people of the internet,


I've really missed blogging.... So I'm back! yay!


I started this blog so my friends and family could see what I was up to when I was on Holiday in England. Now that I live here, I normally communicated via Facebook, but I have come to the realization that I really do enjoy reading about the day to day adventures my nieces and nephews have on blogs. I decided to start blogging again in case anyone feels the same (or doesn't have Facebook....dad👈).


I did set up another blog: https://realhousewivesofrossonwye.wordpress.com/, but although aesthetically pleasing, word press is not all that great.








So, to catch you up since 2012 (my last blog).....highlights!


  • Working at Worcester University--really great job :) 10/10


  • Living in the father-in-laws Hotel, where Hubby works, get woken up every so often in the middle of the night, but it's not all bad. Free-rent is a definite perk. :)


  • Doing Aerial Arts: Silks, Hoop, Pole, Chair Dancing as well as Burlesque and Contortion. Keeps me busy and fit(depending on how many classes I do per week).




General good times. :) More detailed (pictured) posts will follow, for now I'm signing off.

No comments: