Monday, March 13, 2017

Weekend Adventures.

Normally my weekends consist of Food shopping, doing laundry, and lazing about on the sofa reading a book or catching up on my favorite TV shows, and skyping with my parents.


Every once and a while, I let loose from my routine and do something fun. Hubby (Rob) and I had another couple up to the Hotel for dinner and we spent time talkign about life and holidays and babies (cause Gemma, the wife is preggo and preparing for their first to arrive). We sat at another local establishment before dinner to have a drink (non-alcoholic for some), and looked out at the spectacular views of the Wye Valley:
Image result for the royal hotel ross on wye views














But before that, on Friday night I went to a 'Psychic Supper'.....a first for me.


I had never gone to see a Psychic, medium, tarot card reading, Ouija Board....or any of the crazy stuff, but I thought it would be fun and interesting to try. I went into it with an open mind but not looking for anything in particular.


It was quite an interesting experience. I did get a reading and I was amazed at some of the connections that rang true. Everything came in fragments, and you were only allowed to answer the mediums with a 'yes' or 'no' so you don't give them any clues and to move things swiftly along.


Some of the things that we said were vague and stretching the truth a bit. You had to kind of stretch the memory to find a connection. But there were a few things a medium said to me that were a bit close to home and made quite a lot of sense.


10/10 would try again. It's definitely an interesting experience and if you are open to the possibility of contacting loved ones from beyond the veil, then it's a nice thought that those we lost are still watching over us.


No comments: